Friday, October 19, 2012

new look patterns



Vintage Inspired Daywear

Suitable Separates

Summer Fun

I've lost quite a bit of weight this year (due to lifestyle changes - I'll write more about this soon) and gone down about 4 dress sizes. The result is that I'm now desperately in need of a new wardrobe. I'm making do with a few off the rack items but I want to celebrate by doing some selfish sewing. Most of the patterns in my stash are now way too big. Apart from my few tried n true patterns which I'll make smaller, all my other patterns are going out. So with this in mind, I popped into Spotlight Sylvia Park yesterday and kicked off my new selfish sewing with a selection of New Look patterns. I chose 6 patterns for less than $30. I'm starting off with making the 6910 dresses views A and B. I'm undecided about making the jacket yet. I'll see how the dresses look first.

No comments: