Tuesday, February 9, 2010

monarch butterfly

since dear hubby planted a swan plant in our garden, we've been inundated with visiting monarch butterflies keen on laying their eggs. This poor butterfly braved a very rainy day to be the very first visitor.

life has been pretty hectic since the kids returned to school. Sometimes I feel just like a butterfly flitting from one thing to another. Sports days kick off the year with a bang. Miss 13 came 3rd overall in her year for the swimming sports at College, she's as pleased as punch! athletics and netball trials up next. Mr 11 is settling into a bigger school and at the same time getting used to a more disciplined environment and our littlest person celebrates her 3rd birthday in a fortnights time and starts kindergarten then too.

on the sewing/crafting list I'm working on making some kindy clothes that Miss almost 3 can splatter and dirty as much as she likes as well as a couple of top secret birthday items for her. Hope to show you what I've made in a few days time. Then it's back to the girls dressing gown that I've just cut out.


1 comment:

music and video said...

please visit my blog n follow me too........:(