Monday, February 9, 2009

alice and olivia pants


at last I've succumbed to the temptation of making myself a pair of alice and olivia pants. I'm a sucker for a challenge. Spotlight's 50% off pattern sale was the starting point. My pants are based on Vogue 1035. I like pants that sit near or around the waist and this pattern is about the closest that I could find. I'll have to do the usual adjustments as well as take out some of the fullness in the wide leg. This is a long term project that will require a fitting muslin. I'll make sure to post about my progress every now and then as I work my way through all the steps.

2 comments:

Mary Nanna said...

oh my goodness you are right about the long term thing! I made the other A + 0 pants (1051) but they are really well drafted .. best of luck!

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

I dig your pattern style you have really great taste in clothing patterns.