Tuesday, January 4, 2011

cyberstalkers


                                             

yes the cyberstalkers are at it. Here's a snippet of the type of stuff being posted on the internet:
Perhaps sometime while she is dressing one of her dolls or taking her daughter to netball practice, she will draw deep into her legal training and realise that what she is doing is neither helpful for her or her supposed idol...

When they started stalking, I decided that I would speak out despite my personal circumstances. I do not know these people, having never met, associated nor spoken to them before. I believe that they are stalking me in a concerted effort to silence a family member. 

And so, Kent Parker, you and your associates are on notice to stop cyberstalking and harassing my self and my family. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you for standing up.
This man is to be despised, there is much information about him on line that shows he is unhinged and dangerous. You're right to name him, bring him out from the shadows where he like to work, stalking and heaven's knows what else enters his sick mind.