Wednesday, December 29, 2010

reflections


as this year comes to an end, I've been reflecting on my 2010 plans that I blogged about here. Here's a quick sum up of how I went this year:
  • Frequent blogging - I only just managed to keep it up this year. The cyber stalkers threw me off my stride and almost killed my blogging mojo.
  • Improve knitting skills - no progress this year. I didn't knit a thing.
  • Etsy shop 100% - I sold direct to customers so the etsy shop is quiet.
  • Gocco printing - no progress at all. I recycled and repurposed used cards & stationery.
  • More personal sewing - this was a successful year for 'me' sewing. Hope to do more in 2011.
  • No unfinished projects - successfully achieved.
  • Crafting for charity - achieved.
huge thanks and big hugs to all of you who've visited me here this year. See you next year 2011...

No comments: