Friday, September 3, 2010

giveaway



to celebrate my 2nd blogoversary, I made 2 of the above market grocery tote to give away. That means that there's 2 totes to giveaway to 2 lucky people. The giveaway totes are just like these bags I blogged about a little while back. These bags are handmade by me using new fabric and thrifted bias binding.

To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment to this giveaway post. One entry each please. Also don't forget to leave your contact details so I can contact you if you should be a lucky winner. The giveaway will run for 1 week (3-10 September 2010) and I'll put all the names in a hat and draw the 2 winners. Good luck!

17 comments:

Taylxx said...

talofa, count me in! you got my email addy!

coconblanc said...

What a nice idea (if ever I can participate from Germany)
I often read your blog, even when I don't comment a lot.
You're lucky in New Zealand, Sprintime arrives. In Germany summer is gone.
By Gabi
my mail addy: coconblanc@onlinehome.de

Mary Nanna said...

Well done on reaching 2 years - that's dedication!

helen said...

fritz.helen@xtra.co.nz

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome, love homemade things, always way better quality than store brought.
emmalynne@windowslive.com

Anonymous said...

Such lovely things.... congratulations on your 2nd blogoversary!!!
brian.maree@ihug.co.nz

Anonymous said...

Love the designs

darrenrae@xtra.co.nz

Courtney Boswell said...

Oh wow! cant wait to see pictures!

yentruoc89@hotmail.com

Eryn said...

I love the blog. I found it right after "world sweet world" the cute little craft mag stopped. So you kinda make up for that :)
metal_is_me@hotmail.com

Susan said...

Just found your blog.... Looks like I will be spending lots of time here. Thanks!!! Those bags look stunning! What a great idea!

kiwiwests@orcon.net.nz

Jacinda Kirtlan said...

What gorgeous things! jkirtlan@gmail.com :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the blogoversary doesn't recognise the term. Great effort I always admire someone with your dedication. Looking forward to seeing your grocery totes.

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!
Thank G, it is only the 7th of September - Phew!!!
Well I guess the result is really out of my hands!!
I Lovoooooovvovvovvoeeee Your Shopping Bags...... Sooooo Muucchchch. What an awesome idea to do.
You inspired me so much that when I walked into one of my local sewing centres, I remembered that shopping bag patterns are the way to go. and then I went to market the other day and saw another cool shopping bag, and thought well I didnt need a pattern afterall, I could just photograph this design in my mind, and figure it out :)
Your A Great Sewer..
Thankyou :):)

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

PS I hope my comment just got recorded because it was very long and happy :)
But if it didn't I just want to say how awesome your shopping bags are and how happy I am that I glanced at my blog list today and then noticed the date is only the 7th of September.. will this contact, via my blog, be suffice?

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Wow its amazing how many comments one gets when there is a giveaway - I might try this lol :)

sass said...

Love the design - wish I had your talent. Cheers, Kristy hrffac@yahoo.co.nz

Kim said...

Wow 2 years blogging! congrats. I don't think I really knew what blogging was 2 years ago? Great bags they are so useful and unique!!