Thursday, September 2, 2010

2nd blogoversary today


today I'm celebrating my 2nd year of blogging. When I started this blog, it was "a means of documenting all the different avenues that my journey into sewing, arts & crafts will take." 340 posts later, it's become a a whole lot more! With all the stuff that's been happening in my personal life, I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like to.  

Anyway, thanks again to all of you who take the time to read, follow, link, leave comments and email me. I really appreciate it! Don't forget to have a traditional blogoversary cupcake on me. It just wouldn't be a blogoversary without one!

PS: Don't forget to enter the giveaway, starts tomorrow (Friday 3rd September in the evening NZ ) and runs for a week.

1 comment:

Anita said...

wow these decorations look fantastic did you make them? If so well done