my changing shape is still playing havoc with my sewing plans. I've continued losing weight and have gone down almost 4 dress sizes. I've abandoned all thought of sewing for myself at the moment as I think that I need to rethink the direction of my wardrobe. I've been swimming and walking a lot and I finally had a personal bra fitting. All this has resulted in 'shape shifting' presenting a real challenge as my personal sewing is focussed mainly on flattering my shape. So while I'm away, I'll be pondering my current 'wardrobe dilemma'
a visual record of creative life in New Zealand with some sewing, photography and other equally delightful notions thrown into the mix...
Thursday, September 24, 2009
sewing plans
my changing shape is still playing havoc with my sewing plans. I've continued losing weight and have gone down almost 4 dress sizes. I've abandoned all thought of sewing for myself at the moment as I think that I need to rethink the direction of my wardrobe. I've been swimming and walking a lot and I finally had a personal bra fitting. All this has resulted in 'shape shifting' presenting a real challenge as my personal sewing is focussed mainly on flattering my shape. So while I'm away, I'll be pondering my current 'wardrobe dilemma'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment