Miss 12 has grown over the winter and now her pyjama pants are far too short. She likes her pants to be long and slouchy. I've joined the Pajama sew- along over at http://www.sewmamasew.com/ for motivation and inspiration. My last pants adventure for Miss 12 was the burda wof skinny pants that I blogged about last month. They weren't a success. The front of the pants looked great if she stood still however when she moved around the front tended to puff up at the bottom of the pleats in the crotch area. The pleats are long and deep adding an unwanted fullness. Sorry no photos. I couldn't convince Miss 12 to model the pants for posterity's sake.
moving on to the pyjama pants, here's the pattern that I've chosen to use. Yes it's another easy peasy pattern that's been lurking in the pattern box for a while. There's plenty of knit fabric in the fabric stash, oops, I mean collection, to make her up a couple of pairs.


1 comment:
I love making pyjamas, I have a stash of fabric to make pyjama pants in. I must get to.
Post a Comment