
I haven't found the right fabric for my dresses yet. It's school holidays for the next 2 weeks and I've no intention of fabric shopping with children in tow. So I've put the dresses on hold and moved down the list to the gaucho pants.
These aren't the decades old culottes that were around in the late 70s. The gaucho pant has a more streamlined, classic look and will be perfect for casual wear. I'm using McCalls 5251 and I'm thinking of making a combination of views A and C in a good weight black knit, without the fold over waistband of view A or the cuffs of view C.
1 comment:
Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Being a pear just like you, I have to say the slacks are perfect for us pear shaped ladies. I can't remember the "rules" about gauchos. Of course, I'm all about breaking rules, so I'd just make them and see how they felt.
Post a Comment