I've been resisting the lure of the burda wof magazine for a very long time, completely determined not to subscribe. After all, I have loads of patterns, many which haven't even been used, so why would I want magazines full of patterns? then I bought this withdrawn copy of burda for 50 cents at the library book sale.
flicking through it I found this cute cardi tie top which would be a great addition to my wardrobe capsule. A cardigan is my alternative to wearing a jacket. The suggested fabric is a 2 way stretch jersey knit but I think it would look good made up in a drapey merino wool, making it perfect for both warm and cold weather. Another addition to the ever growing sewing list!
there's also this casual jacket which I think would be a possible as the detailing around the collar and front edges gives it a cardi sort of feel. Although I've hit a snag here as the pattern sheet for the jacket is missing.
Oh and yes, I've asked the local magazine store to put a Burda wof aside for me each month lol!
2 comments:
You will never regret it. I love my BWOF magazine monthly update - and the fit is fantastic. So predictable, they only use minimal ease so most designs fit the same way every time.
I do so looove burda! I found burda at the library as well. I love their designs and clothes so cool. go burda and your pics :)
Post a Comment