
I found these gorgeous nana shoes online for $15. I love the 2 tone patent leather, the deep square toe and wedge heel. All the boxes ticked for the perfect pair of nana shoes. Just right for peeking out from under a pair of denims or wide leg trousers.
3 comments:
Oh yes! What totally gorgeous nana shoes.
These are very groovy indeed. The term Nana is so funny and so cool indeed. My Nana, wore black shoes similar to this, she was so 1920's and I adored her style. She was so un modern and unconventional, I can still remember her bedroom, wardrobe and smell, and her clothes, she used to have this fantastic bright pink and bright blue flower dress. mmm maybe I should do a post on this...back later.. (Thanks for the inspiration, and thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog I really appreciate them.)
score!
Post a Comment