it's one of those cold, winter days when my craft motivation is at a low. Just right for a snuggle down with a hot chocolate and 2 great books about kiwi baking. Hmmm!
I didn't realise Alyson Gofton is kiwi - I just whipped up a barch of her blueberry and sour cream muffin recipe from a little book of hers! So did you bake something or just drool over the pictures?
Totally sounds great, sometimes baking is the go too on these days. love the tomato sauce bottle. We had one growing up, and I bought one for our house too.
3 comments:
I didn't realise Alyson Gofton is kiwi - I just whipped up a barch of her blueberry and sour cream muffin recipe from a little book of hers! So did you bake something or just drool over the pictures?
did both! gave her banana cake recipe a go, very much indeed.
Totally sounds great, sometimes baking is the go too on these days. love the tomato sauce bottle. We had one growing up, and I bought one for our house too.
Post a Comment