Miss 2 prefers wearing nighties to pyjamas. It was easy to find her nighties for the summertime but it's been almost impossible to find her winter ones. In the Spotlight bag was a floral wincyette remnant which should make up nicely into a little girls nightie. I'm using an Enid Gilchrist pattern from her 'Babies' book. Like all of Enid's patterns, it's easy to draft. Luckily Miss 2 is small for her age so she'll probably fit size 2 for a while with room to grow. The only challenge for me is remembering that I'm working in inches rather than centimetres.
Remember my A+O pants? they're in the 'lack of enthusiasm' box at the moment. I just don't seem to 'feel the love' for the pants project so I guess it'll sit there until I either force myself to finish them or they go into the scrap basket for rehashing.
No comments:
Post a Comment