a visit to the library today was a welcome chance to see what craft books were on the shelves. While the children dispersed to different parts of the library, I had the chance to have a good browse. There seemed to be quite a lot of knitting books in, so I chose some 'easy' baby knitting books and a sock knitting book that I've been umming and ahhhing about buying for a while.
I've already started reading the couture sewing book. It's an interesting read so far. It's all about the fascinating world of haute couture & the amazing work that goes into a haute couture garment. Loads of tips and techniques too. I think that I'll certainly have learnt a thing or two by the time I've finished reading it.
1 comment:
Oooh I love a good session with a craft book. They look like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment