I've completed one sock and am furiously knitting up the other. Miss 12 has tried it on and is now telling me to hurry up and finish the pair off so she can wear them. The heat (it's 30 degrees) makes it hard to concentrate. I'm glad that I'm not working with a complicated pattern as I'm sure I'd have lost the plot by now.
Mr 10 has decided he'd like some bed socks too and has asked for 'teal/peacock blue' wool. I don't think there's anything in my wool stash that's even close, so I'll need to make a trip to Spotlight for him this weekend.
I finally got my Ravelry page up and running. It's my personal motivator to complete all my knitting & crochet projects in a 'timely' fashion. I've been known to have some knitted projects hanging around for 'years' sshhh!!!
1 comment:
Hey sock's looking good. Must be kind of hard to be movtivated to use wool with the humidity we're having ..
I was in Centrepoint yesterday and I saw your trouser pattern .. it's marked easy, but it still has a double bound welt pocket which I've never been able to complete without a few cuss words .. so who knows.
Maybe it really will be easy?
Post a Comment