Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Look 6871




this pattern just arrived in this morning's post. I couldn't find it in New Zealand so I had to resort to buying it online. I'm trying to convince myself that it wasn't an impulse buy. As I really like the idea of a smock top without the full, maternity look. It could possibly look great teamed up with my 'in progress' Alice and Olivia pants (due for an update post very soon!) If not, then the pattern is destined to spend it's days languishing in my pattern stash lol!

3 comments:

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

I totally loooovveeee smock looks too without the full pregnant look also. These are my Favourite tops. They are so relaxing, and comfortable. I really LOVE these patterns they are gorgous. I would feel complete with this in my pattern storage. I only have two tops the one in my photo and another that I bought on a seaside beach shop. Which is white and has gorgous trimming on the outline. Thanks for sharing.

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

PS I love how you have the three little windows to look at on the bottom of your post. Would you mind if I put this on my blog?

Normatika said...

Hi Megan, the link windows are great, aren't they. Enjoy!