In this morning's post was the grab bag of size 9-10 fur wigs that I bought last week on ebay from beachgirlnikita. I had absolutely no idea what colour the wigs I'd bought were and so I was pleasantly surprised when the bag was opened. The wigs are very well made plus they look and fit just great. Yes I am able to make the wigs myself but having done the maths, it works out very expensive to buy the faux fur I like just to make a single wig. I'm all for supporting the creative talent of others.
a visual record of creative life in New Zealand with some sewing, photography and other equally delightful notions thrown into the mix...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
BJD wigs for Limhwa Mano (Adam)
In this morning's post was the grab bag of size 9-10 fur wigs that I bought last week on ebay from beachgirlnikita. I had absolutely no idea what colour the wigs I'd bought were and so I was pleasantly surprised when the bag was opened. The wigs are very well made plus they look and fit just great. Yes I am able to make the wigs myself but having done the maths, it works out very expensive to buy the faux fur I like just to make a single wig. I'm all for supporting the creative talent of others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Interesting.
The girl really does look different in each photo. love it.
Post a Comment