

I've been on the lookout for a poodle family and vintage Maori dolls for a while and when these came up on Trademe, how could I resist? they're simply gorgeous! They'll look great in the china cabinet, which if I'm honest, is getting very full. I'm also on the lookout for Pacific Island dolls.
Haven't had any sewing time for the last day or so, as I've been very busy with Miss almost 2, whose still not feeling her very best yet. (Although I have been able to do some of my charity knitting during her many naps.) So we're off to the doctor today!
3 comments:
Thanks Norma for visiting my site. Love those Maori dolls. My mother had a bunch of them and we gave them away. So funny what one calls treasure isn't it. Had I have known you, I would have given u the lot.
Love those girls, my Nana used to have a negro girl doll with a spring in her neck, so that head moved a lot. I loved the dolls lovely hooped earrings, hair engraved in the porclain, and her beautiful smile.
I have three Maori dolls given to me by my grandmother seems they are quite valuable these days.
Post a Comment