This afternoon Miss7 and I took a detour from our usual drive home from school to take a look around Point England Road reserve. We hadn't been there in a while and I'd promised Miss7 we would go to a park this week. Although it was very sunny, the air was cool and brisk. This reserve is part of the Point to Point Walkway which takes a good 3-4 hours from start to finish. You'll probably see more photos of this walkway as I want to have a really good look around over the next few weeks. I'm considering hosting a photography meetup for a local group and this could be an ok site.
a visual record of creative life in New Zealand with some sewing, photography and other equally delightful notions thrown into the mix...
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Point England Road reserve
This afternoon Miss7 and I took a detour from our usual drive home from school to take a look around Point England Road reserve. We hadn't been there in a while and I'd promised Miss7 we would go to a park this week. Although it was very sunny, the air was cool and brisk. This reserve is part of the Point to Point Walkway which takes a good 3-4 hours from start to finish. You'll probably see more photos of this walkway as I want to have a really good look around over the next few weeks. I'm considering hosting a photography meetup for a local group and this could be an ok site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment