Tuesday, November 5, 2013

the graduate & other stuff

Copyright: 2011 Taylor McDonald

Miss 17 graduated from College yesterday. She received class prizes for: Fashion Technology, Graphic Design, Drama and Academic Honors. Next year she's off to Fashion Tech to pursue her dream of being a fashion designer. All very exciting stuff.
 
I'd love to say that I got plenty of sewing done - but I didn't sew a stitch. My life hasn't been very quiet lately... Miss 6 had ballet rehearsals galore and then 3 ballet concerts last weekend, Retrovision has been busy, attended an engagement party, went to 2013 Cult Couture show, Mr 14s musical evening where he played a drum solo and health clinic appointments as well as a whole lot of other stuff too boring to list.
 
Enjoy your week folks. I'm off to catch a breather before the next surge of busy life arrives.

No comments: