Sunday, June 20, 2010

cyber stalkers

I'm sad to say that this blog has become the object of unwanted attention from cyber stalkers, who have taken the contents of some of my blog posts and have been ridiculing me elsewhere on the internet. I don't know these people and what they're saying isn't enough to get the police involved. I love blogging about my interests and sharing with you all and I'd be really sad to give it up. So please don't be alarmed if this blog suddenly changes format. They haven't got me beat yet!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Normatika, I lurk on your blog and enjoy hearing about your life in the flip season side of the world and your sewing endeavours. I'm glad they aren't getting you down. I don't know what's wrong with people, but it seems like stories like yours are getting more and more common. Hang in there!!

Katherine said...

Hi Normatika,

Fellow Enid Gilchrist fan here delurking to say sorry you're going through this. The cyber stalkers need to get a life!