just a reminder that there's still time to enter as the giveaway ends at midnight on December 6 in North America (that's about 7pm in the evening of December 7 here in New Zealand.) I'll make the draws after that and then post the name of the winners straight away.
Good luck!
ps: oops, for the giveaway details check out my December 2 post. Sorry this clock is not part of the giveaway!
ps: oops, for the giveaway details check out my December 2 post. Sorry this clock is not part of the giveaway!

4 comments:
What a great clock..... I would love it for my new house...
Perfect colors for my kitchen! Thanks for the chance!
I would love to win this clock~Would look great in my kitchen :-)
Thanks for the chance!
I absolutely love this clock!! It has kind of a retro look to it...This would look so great in my newly remodeled kitchen :o)
sallylynnsara@hotmail.com
Post a Comment