a visual record of creative life in New Zealand with some sewing, photography and other equally delightful notions thrown into the mix...
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
1st blogoversary today
today I'm celebrating 1 full year of blogging fun. When I started this blog, it was "a means of documenting all the different avenues that my journey into sewing, arts & crafts will take." 282 posts later, this is definitely happening.
anyway, thanks to all of you who take the time to read, follow, link, leave comments and email me. I really appreciate it. Don't forget to have the traditional blogoversary cupcake. It just wouldn't be a blogoversary without one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy blogoversary!
Congrats on your blogoversary!
happy blogoversary Norma - cute cupcakes! That's a lot of posting in a year .... some great things to show for it!
Congratulations Norma, I love that your on blog. Gorgous cupcakes, were they homemade also? Very clever. :)
Post a Comment