Friday, August 28, 2009

weight loss and sewing

no pics today. I've been steadily losing weight for the last almost 8 weeks. I've said goodbye to 10kgs (about 22 lbs.) The result has been a fitting challenge/nightmare as far as my sewing is concerned. Remember my first jacket in the mini wardrobe? it's now too big! the pants are baggy and loose! my satin printed top billows so much, I look like an expectant mother! (not quite the look I want to have.)

It looks like I'll be busy adjusting my clothes to fit as well as sewing some new clothes as quickly as I can. Yippee!!!!

2 comments:

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Congratulations on losing weight, but I'm sure you look fabulous anyway. xx

Mary Nanna said...

wow - that's a huge weight loss - that's about 2 dress sizes! totally hear you on the fit front though - that's a major pain to have to work out where the weight has dropped from - still, worth the work all round!