Sunday, May 10, 2009

more play dresses




Miss 2's first play dress that I blogged about the other day has been so successful that I'm compelled to make her more. So here's a hint of the other fabric colour combinations that I've chosen for Miss 2's other play dresses. Again I'll be using the 'economical dress' pattern. This time I'll make it with a round neckline although I think I'll leave the skirt fullness as it is. There's also a smock dress pattern by Enid Gilchrist that I'd like to make up in the red spot/black & white floral.

Most of the fabrics came from the Spotlight remnant bag, which has proved to be well worth the $5 price. I had to buy a 1/2 metre of the yellow gingham and the red & white spot as I didn't have anything in my stash that would match/compliment the prints.

Just realised today that I really love to fill my sewing world with colour!

1 comment:

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

These look great, and will be so good to see them.