Thursday, March 12, 2009

vintage doll knitting



today's post brought me a friend's lovely gift of two wonderful vintage doll knitting patterns. I'm really excited to finally have the knitted dresses and cape pattern. Sadly, doll knitting will have to go on the wait list until I've finished my current projects.

I'm adding the finishing touches of hemming and buttons to Miss 2's dress. Then it's on to completing the hems on the curtains.Next is making the cushions and then onto Miss 10's tops.

ps. the a+o pants are still a work in progress.

2 comments:

Mary Nanna said...

aw .. that's a blast from my past .. Rob's wool shop used to be on the main street of Dunedin .. I bought wool there for the first thing I ever knitted!

Happy crafting

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

My mum and I knitted dolls cardigans when I was a teenager. It went on a doll like the top right one.