Sunday, March 15, 2009

rationalise the stash


Yesterday I filled the whole bottom half of the shelving with fabric... lots and lots of fabric. This morning at 6.30am, I got onto the job of rationalising the stash. There was a sea of fabric around my feet and I'd no idea what to keep and what to part with. Working methodically, I've been able to part with quite a bit of fabric (now all bagged) ready to deliver to the hospice shop tomorrow. Yikes, the photo is a little blurry, sorry.

The stash is rationalised at last!

3 comments:

Mary Nanna said...

I buy fabric remnants from the Hospice shop in the Mt Eden village. It would be hilarious if I ended up buying yours .. although I love the thought that your discards can be put to such a worthy use as financing terminal care .. but imagine the day I post something I have sewed and you look it and go .."hey, that's my old fabric!"

Normatika said...

that would be the ultimate in recycling, and very cool. I happily support the Hospice shop in Glen Innes both with donated goods and spending too lol!

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

I like your title rationalise the stash, my creative room needs to be sorted.