
I've been struggling with inspiration for my doll sewing. It's been at a stand still for a few months now. Last week out of the blue, 3 bjd items sold in my etsy shop and that got me looking for a little inspiration. I found it with this miniature dressmakers mannequin. It stands at 70cm tall and is an exact replica of the full size dress form. I've called it 'Betty' and it sits on my work table, draped in fabric. It's ideal for playing around and working out whether the scale of the fabric is suitable.
Looking around, I think it'll be time to tidy up in the craft room very soon. Dear hubby still hasn't finished the room and I may have to resort to hiring a builder and painter to get it done.
2 comments:
Hi Norma, this is really cute. fancy a mini mannequin dressmaker. I am impressed. I really like these, when I see the adult ones in the shops.
PS thankyou for your comment on my blog this makes it all the more worth while when posting.
Post a Comment