Miss almost 2 found a letter bead in her sister's room and then decided that it might be nice to put in her nostril. Well, panic ensued when she realised that a square bead isn't meant for a round nostril. A pair of trusty overlocking tweezers did the trick in extracting the offending bead.
Miss almost 2 by this time was beside herself with indignation at being held down for the bead to be removed & I'm totally worn out from the accompanying crying and ear piercing screams.
Meanwhile her older sister feeling quite guilty, gave way to a full on dramatic outburst. I mean how many times have I asked for beads etc to be picked up and put away??? a gazillion, I think....
And so, of course, with all of this going on, I've no energy for crafting today!
Hoping for a better day tomorrow...
1 comment:
Aaah kids eh? Who'd have 'em. Oh that's right, me. And you. And several billion others.
That bag looks like it'll take a few scraps .. mind you, it could also take a lot of energy. I reckon there's a reason they're called "crazy quilts."
Always lookin' for good scrappin' ideas tho, so will watch with interest.
Post a Comment