Tuesday, January 27, 2009

crafting book


as the school holidays draw to an end, I now find myself engrossed with back to school preparation. New shoes, new socks, new togs, stationery, lunch box supplies, the list seems endless. Luckily, Miss almost 2 is enjoying all our rushing around although I'm sure that she'll miss her big sister and brother when they're back at school. I know I will! boo hoo!

With all this busyness, there won't much in the way of crafting for a wee while, so to help me through my crafting draught, today I bought for myself this amazing book called 'Make' by Cath Kidston. The photography and projects are a stunning combination of modern-vintage chic. Love the bright colours! a welcome change from the hugely popular monochromatic naturals that have been around for a while.

It's a 'must have' book chocka with crafting goodness! and it has a 'free' tote too!

1 comment:

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Love the instruction and the flowers and the polka dots and colors...