today, I thought I'd share 7 things about myself...
1) I'm bilingual. I can read/write/speak fluently in both English & Samoan
2) I'm a published poet
3) I've been married almost 20 years and have 3 great children
4) I like wearing jandals and swimming all year round
5) Once upon a time, I worked as a lawyer in a large corporate legal practice.
6) I enjoy watching crime/legal tv shows
7) I was the school dux at college
3 comments:
WOW a published poet and a lawyer. No way.... I would love to read your poetry. and I used to work in a large cooperate law firm moiself, as law clerk and receptionist and now are studying childrens services to branch off in some form of specilaised childrens work later on.. wow. What type of law did you do? I love law I looovve working in that office but Im so not an office girl!!!
I was a civil litigation lawyer. Very demanding and stressful job. Have no regrets about leaving law.
I agree, it did sound like an important job.
Post a Comment