Discovered a wonderful range of gorgeous children's fairytale story books at the local Salvation Army op shop. I was told that they came from an estate clearout. As I looked amongst the books, I felt sad thinking about how the owner had taken such good care of their books and now they were discarded. The books were in wonderful conditon and of course, they all came home with me. Amongst the many books was this gorgeous story book with really lovely illustrations that I just had to photograph and share.
a visual record of creative life in New Zealand with some sewing, photography and other equally delightful notions thrown into the mix...
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Fairytale story book
Discovered a wonderful range of gorgeous children's fairytale story books at the local Salvation Army op shop. I was told that they came from an estate clearout. As I looked amongst the books, I felt sad thinking about how the owner had taken such good care of their books and now they were discarded. The books were in wonderful conditon and of course, they all came home with me. Amongst the many books was this gorgeous story book with really lovely illustrations that I just had to photograph and share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are gorgous. they are so delicate in sketch. love the mushroom the girl and bird and umbrella.
Post a Comment