Today in NZ it's the 26th November.
Today, I'm 44 years old.
Today, I plan to simply enjoy myself. Miss almost 2 and I are going to check out the craft books at Borders (I've got a 50% off coupon for another really great Softies book), buy myself some craft supplies (while trying not to blow the budget), have lunch at Rikka Newmarket (my favourite Japanese sushi restaurant) and then in the evening, go out to dinner with my husband and children (at Dennys) with a yummy chocolate mud birthday cake for dessert.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Norma to a lovely person I can gather from this blog that I am happy to have come across. That cake looks like one in a window, one to be devoured and one to enjoy. I hope you had a heartfelt meaningful day.
PS Maybe it was bought but it still looks fab!
Post a Comment