Monday, November 3, 2008

BJD Elfdoll Lydia's new faceup






Just had to share the photos I received today from faceup artist Meee of my Lydia's new faceup. When Lydia first came to me, she had issues with her eyebrows being crooked and she also had uneven shading around her forehead & temples. Lydia was a seond hand doll and I knew that she had issues with her face. Tiff's done a wonderful job of making her over. I wanted Lydia to have a sweet, sophiscated look and I think Tiff's captured that well. It's impressive how talented Tiff is, I admire the amount of skill that's involved in turning a bjd into a personality!

3 comments:

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

gorgous face on doll.

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

whats bjd?

Normatika said...

bjd means ball jointed doll. This doll is made in resin and is about 20 inches high. A great mannequin and certainly a far cry from barbie. Great to sew for and they never complain lol!