As you can see, I'm still waiting for my dear hubby to wallpaper the walls & put up shelving. It's been almost a year since he stripped off the old paper and prepped the walls. He's promising me that he'll get it done before Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed.
a visual record of creative life in New Zealand with some sewing, photography and other equally delightful notions thrown into the mix...
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Workroom tidy up
I've had to stop working on my projects and focus on getting the workroom tidied up. It's a small room and all my latest purchases were piling up on the floor. So I spent a good 2 hours tidying up and finding a home for everything. It looks much better than when I started.
As you can see, I'm still waiting for my dear hubby to wallpaper the walls & put up shelving. It's been almost a year since he stripped off the old paper and prepped the walls. He's promising me that he'll get it done before Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed.



As you can see, I'm still waiting for my dear hubby to wallpaper the walls & put up shelving. It's been almost a year since he stripped off the old paper and prepped the walls. He's promising me that he'll get it done before Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment