Saturday, November 1, 2008

More BJD sewing

Had a quick look through the samples and pulled out all this fabric to make bjd tops and stockings with. Before I can do any cutting out, I'll have to make a trip out this morning to get all my scissors sharpened at Mr Mint's.

The plan is to build up stock for my etsy shop & to sell on ebay. I joined etsy in July 2008 with every intention to get the shop up and running asap. But life has a way of changing and I haven't had the time until now to seriously sew for the bjds. Being realistic, I know that I won't sell as much on etsy as I would on ebay. So I'm
going to leave a basic stock in the etsy store and sell the bulk of what I sew on ebay. In 7 days time, I expect to have both my etsy and ebay sales in place. Keeping my fingers crossed!


No comments: