Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dress form at last



Ok, after a great deal of thought, I decided to order a Purfex adjustable mannequin. I'm convinced that this brand will suit me better. It's both sturdy and robust, ideal for all the extra padding that I'd need to add to get those 'bumps' just right. I didn't have any success locating a vintage dress form.

1 comment:

Mary Nanna said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am being HUMILIATED by my blimmin shirt dress.. looks like a checkout operator's uniform.. I am determined to finish it, and wear it but not to Pak'n'Save in case I mistaken for a staff member.

Anyway, I too have one of these forms.. I don't know if you went out to their premises, but they really do have dress forms for every shape and taste, don't they?

I loved that crochet scarf you made for your daughter's teacher. Lucky teacher.

Anyway, I hope you get back-emailed comments and this finds you.